Great hotel, basic, very well maintained and clean, with a great bar.
The real stars of the show are the staff, often dealing with large and rowdy groups, they remain professional and friendly. Our staff member to look after us was Yoko, believe is the reception manager, and if she isn't, she should be!
She offered lots of great advice for bars and sites to see, regardless of time (or how merry we were!)
A real asset to the hotel
Thanks for the welcome, we will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel Munich
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel