Very close to the train station. Rooms are very comfortable and clean.
We stayed from 24th November till 1st December, and we enjoyed a lot this hotel eventhough we did not spent too much time at the hotel.
Great prices. Good breakfast for 5.9 euro.
I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel Munich
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel