The hostel was very nicely done, they were friendly enough and what was useful is that they have a luggage room downstairs for if you get there early. Breakfast was alright, what you expect from breakfast buffet. Not too far from the train station either, we did get a bit confused as it is a slightly longer walk than you initially think, but it is on the same road as the main bahnhof which is very useful. We also hired bikes from them which was made easy enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel Munich
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel