We stayed there for 2 nights.
At first we booked 8 beds at a 14 bed dorm room!
But then i wanted to cancel the one bed because one of us couldn't come but the guy who read the email understood that i wanted to cancel the whole reservation and he cancelled it!!
That was the night before we were supposed to go to munich!
Then followed an email chaos for me trying to explain that i wanted to reactivate the reservation but no one answered me until one hour before we had the meeting to depart for munich!
When we arrived at the hostel we ended up 4 people in one room 2 and 2 in separate rooms!
So the whole experience with this hostel was terrible!The funny things is that the same thing happened with some other guys sharing the room with us!
Moreover the kitchen was not cleaned by the stuff and it was so dirty that you could barely find a clean dish!Never at this hostel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel Munich
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel