Stayed here with Friends in August 2012 when visiting Munich. We only paid around £20 per person per night for a twin room.
Found hotel to be modern and clean and basic. Rooms were also clean, beds comfy and great shower with soap shower gel and towels supplied.
If you want to pay for breakfast it is charged at 5.95 Euro. The hotel also sells sandwitches and snacks at a reasonable price.
If you are going to Munich be sure to visit Munich's oldest brewery Augustiner Bräustuben which is directly across the road from the Meninger Hotel, the beer is special and the food to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel Munich
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel