We stayed one night in a family room. Very, very compact. Excellent use of space really. One of the doors (yes two small doors) to the bathroom was also a mirror for the room. We were comfortable and we slept well so that's the main thing.
I think it was too expensive (you need to pay extra for parking too) for what we paid being quite out of Munich really but we all had a decent nights sleep so that's the main thing.
The walk into Munich took about twenty minutes to walk I would say. There are a few places to eat nearby (one selling take away pizza if you don't want to sit in, which seemed quite popular) and a petrol station right next door.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Muenchen City Hotel Munich
- Novotel Muenchen City Hotel
- Novotel Hotel Munich
- Novotel Munich
- Munich Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the Isar River, the new Novotel Munchen City is 10 km from the exhibition centre and just a few minutes walk from the train line and attractions such as the Deutsche Museum, Gasteig Cultural Centre and Marienplatz. Our 307 rooms and conference rooms for up to 210 people feature a design concept for the future with bright colours, natural materials and ergonomic forms. Revitalise in our spa centre with indoor pool, sauna and steam bath. This 4 star hotel also features a parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Muenchen City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.