“Angry Staff, but tasty Soup” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #977 of 2,824 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Chicago, Illinois
“Angry Staff, but tasty Soup”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Tried both soups - both healthy, hearty, authentic and tasty. Bread sadly lacking. Angry woman took our to go order and our money. Average cost. Had better. Had worse.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Munich
“one of my favourite places in Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

in this not-too-fancy area of town, it's hard to eat anything better than a döner kebap, but Pars is my "secret option" whenever I have to eat around the train station. You hardly notice the place from the outside but it is really nice and cosy. The service has always been very pleasant. Food is good and I'm rather surprised to read in another review about the duck in walnut-pomegranate sauce that was apparently awful. I ate this dish when we ate there to celebrate my husband's birthday. My husband also tasted it, and so did our friends and everybody loved it. Did they change the cook in the meantime ? In any case, everything I ate there was lovely, and the prices are reasonable.

Visited February 2014
“Genuine Persian cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I tried this restaurant several times. Whenever I am in Munich , I must eat there. The food is excellent. They offer a good portion of food for reasonable price. The staff are attentive and quick. The only downside is that it is not on the ground level you need to go down the stairs, but gave the place extra space I guess.

Visited June 2013
Munich, Germany
“My favorite Persian restaurant I Munich ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My boyfriend is Persian, so I know what a good food is :)) I've found this restaurant accidentally after trying to book a spot in some other highly ranked Persian restaurant in town. Luckily it was packed and I got a chance to visit Pars! And since then it became my favorite place for Bamije and all types of Badendjan. To be fair in comparison, I've visited the other restaurants in the area, and I always come back here. The decor, the service and the flavored are very authentic. Very comfy sofas and really thoughtful seating places which create intimacy.

cincinnati
“lovely decor, some great food, fair service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I tried Pars on a rainy night - it is virftually next door to Hotel Ibis (Hauptbahnhof).
The basement restaurant is a treat for the eyes - Persian themed and beautiful, with comfortable seating. The service was sluggish and only offered explanation when asked. We greatly enjoyed the "sampler" of Persian food as an appetizer, the Persian bread, and a wonderful okra in tomato sauce vegetarian main course.The duck breast main course was, however, with little taste in a tasteless sauce. So, for an enjoyable vegetarian meal, we recommend Parsi

• Visited September 2013