“Good food, be it fast or slow!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Tigelle and Gnocco Fritto are traditional specialities of the Emilia Romagna region (Italy).We offer as well homemade Pasta such as Ravioli or Tagliolini with truffle.
Ottobrunn, Germany
“Good food, be it fast or slow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Small Italian restaurant, features a regional cuisine not really the most known outside Italy. Excellent simple dishes, based on cheese, ham, bacon and sausages together with a kind of hot bread typical in Emilia. If perfectly fits with the known prosciutto di Parma and Parmigiano cheese. I never was disappointed, be it for a quick lunch, or for a longer dinner. Recommended!

• Visited May 2014

“Great stop for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Good food. We had just come from itally and it was nicer the some italian we had there. Would definitely recommend

“Cheap typical Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I had a dinner with just a salad and a tigella (particular kind of bread) and I was very satisfied with the quality of the ingredients and the final price

Barcelona, Spain
“Delicious and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We are from the US and live in Spain. We traveled to Munich for the first time and of course checked TA for restaurants. We chose Lady Tigella and are so glad we did! We had never heard of tigella and our waitress, Laura was so helpful and very sweet. She took great care of us and was so energetic. We will be back for sure and recommend this place hands down!

• Visited March 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was responsible of arranging nights out during our visit to Munich for a group of friends (4), I chose Lady T based on the feedback from the reviewers of this site. We arrived quite late for a Wednesday night dinner in Munich - around 9. Our waitress was friendly and gave us some help with the menu.
We ordered 2 platters and pasta for man course. The tigellas were amazing - the first time I had ever tried them. I loved them so much I am now online trying to learn how to make them.

After drinking 2 bottles of wine our main courses arrived which compromised of Lasagna, ravioli and 2 x white truffle spaghetti - all were perfect but the truffle spaghetti was out of this world. I have never tasted a plate of pasta like it. In fact we were close to ordering another portion. Also worth mentioning was the Tiramisu - freshly made and we fought over it. I could not find a fault in this restaurant. Food was superb, service was great and prices are reasonable and we got to try something new. My only regret is that we did not go the next day as well. If you visit Munich you must try this place.

• Visited March 2014