“A piece of Modena within Munich” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Café, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Tigelle and Gnocco Fritto are traditional specialities of the Emilia Romagna region (Italy).We offer as well homemade Pasta such as Ravioli or Tagliolini with truffle.
genova
“A piece of Modena within Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great place and what a surprise to find it here, in the heart of Munich. Don't be lazy, let's go for the main course with a choice of cold cuts and cheese, tigella and gnocco fritto ... then .. the rest :-)
If they are going to offer also Cotechino and Zampone, you don't have go to Modena for all that bless!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Amazing experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We just finished an amazing dinner here and i cannot say enough good things about this place! They have menus in german and english, and the staff is onviously fluent in italian! Warm and inviting, Lady Tigella is the best restaurant I've visited in Munich thus far. The "fast" options looked incredible, but we chose the "slow" ootion and started with the salty platter and vegetarian platter. They were both wonderful and the meat and cheese options were diverse and delicious. For the main meals, we had homemade pasta with truffle and ravioli with ricotta and spinach. Both were amazing. We highly recommed Lady Tigella to anyone visiting Munich!

Munich, Germany
“What a little gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Visited as a result of the reviews in Trip Advisor and we were delighted with the experience. The food was such a lovely alternative to the Munich traditional fare. Now we know what a tigella is. The waitress could not have been more attentive and pleasant. One minor point a coat stand would have been helpful as we sat on stools with a bench for a table so no where to put our coats which are definitely needed on a cold January night.

Visited January 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great place :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I tried this restaurant during Xmas holidays and I was extremely satisfied. The tigellas were very good (same quality as you would find in Italy), as was the service. It's definitely worth trying!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Munich, Germany
“Authentical food from Modena culinary tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I come from Modena (where tigella was born) and live in Munich: I went today with my family to Lady Tigella and I can assure quality of affettati and tigelle is top notch, as if ordered in a restaurant in Modena. I especially enjoyed the freshly cut prosciutto and "lardo battuto".
My children also liked it very much.
I will come back in the evening to try the "gnocco fritto" and also ask for the tipical local amaro called "nocino". For me definitely a nice surprise in Munich!

• Visited January 2014