“Finally - found it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Finally - found it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Finally, found raw fod restaurant in Munich!

Excellent.
Try the cheesecake! Very tasty.
Service is very friendly and speedy.
Guests are open for a talk.

Will be here again soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“A vegan delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was delighted to find a vegan oasis in Munich during my visit there. Aptly named, this restaurant was cozy, fun, and provided delicious vegan options. We enjoyed a couple of raw appetizers (hummus and guacamole), and then enjoyed a warm quinoa dish as our main course. The staff were pleasant and friendly, and it was a fantastic dining experience overall. I highly recommend this establishment!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“My New Absolute Favourite Place In Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

So happy that this beautiful little restuarant has come to Munich.

Having lived previously in London, Sydney and New York, I was always a fan of raw food but I didn't hold much hope for a raw food place to open in Munich.

But not only is it here, but it is one of the best raw food restaurants I have ever been to, anywhere in the world.

The ingredients are sourced from trustworthy, organic sources and the food is clearly made with a whole lot of love and care.

My husband (a real meat loving Bavarain boy) was absolutely amazed by how much he loved the food! In fact he often asks if we can go here for dinner now instead if cooking at home!

The raw cakes are the best I ever had, and everyone I know agrees that these raw cakes are more delicious than any cake in Munich.

I actually ate here for one week afte it opened and my skin looked about five years younger and I lost 2 Kilos!

And no the restaurant is not paying me to write this, nor do I have any loyalty to the owners.

I am just so thankful and feel so blessed to finally have a place in Munich that makes delicious food that it also ethical, bio and made with love.

The staff are just darlings.....dont get me wrong they can be slow but its all part of the vibe here! They are just the loveliest people.

Only one fault! Dreadful coffee! I dont drink coffee but my poor husband complains every time we visit about not getting a good coffee!

Please go, you will not regret opening your mind to raw food after you eat here :)

Visited January 2013