Stayed for 3 nights in this hotel. Upon arrival luggage drop off and valet parking worked perfeect. Upon check-in they offered different rooms. Choosed a courtyard room with shower. Compared with other Sofitels a little bit small. Desk is on a funny pull out shelf on the windowbench. Bathroom, I choose one with shower only, is immaculate. They have different options available.Was also in the SPA. Massage is not bad.
Bar and especially restaurant with beautifull terrace is strongly to recommend. Very friendly and easy going. Really value for money!
Check out was as smooth as check in. Went out and the car was placed in front! so it must be!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel Munich
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel
- Accor Munich Bayerpost
- Sofitel Munich
- Munich Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Munich Bayerpost welcomes you in the heart of Munich. Only 100 m from the central railway station, the heritage listed building impresses with architectural class and cosmopolitan hotel culture. Design meets comfort, and French savoir vivre blends with Bavarian joie de vivre in our 396 rooms, 20 meeting rooms and the famous banquet hall. Our unique Spa Lagune and the exciting options in our restaurant, bistro and bar promise to tempt you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Munich Bayerpost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.