Enjoyed one night on a business trip. Very conveniently located - next to the central train station in Munich (Hauptbahnhof). The building is interesting - it used to be a post office.
Connection to the airport was so easy - train cost was 10.40 euros and took approximately 40 minutes. EASY! The staff was very pleasant. Would love to make a return trip!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel Munich
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel
- Accor Munich Bayerpost
- Sofitel Munich
- Munich Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Munich Bayerpost welcomes you in the heart of Munich. Only 100 m from the central railway station, the heritage listed building impresses with architectural class and cosmopolitan hotel culture. Design meets comfort, and French savoir vivre blends with Bavarian joie de vivre in our 396 rooms, 20 meeting rooms and the famous banquet hall. Our unique Spa Lagune and the exciting options in our restaurant, bistro and bar promise to tempt you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Splendia, HotelsClick, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Munich Bayerpost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.