Stylish and modern hotel. Soft light in all public areas fits perfectly into the classy atmosphere.
Rooms equipped with nespresso coffee maker and Bose sound system. Bathroom design very open and separated from living area only by a glass wall(can be darken), so male sure you know with whom you share your room.
During our stay (27-29.12) slightly understaffed. That led to a lot of waiting time during check in, check out and at the restaurant called Sophie's.
Prices @ Sophie's rather high, a bottle of water 11€.....
Perfectly located for sightseeing and shopping, either 5 min walk to the main shopping street or 1 min to main train station.
We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel Munich
- Accor Munich Bayerpost
- Sofitel Munich
- Munich Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Munich Bayerpost welcomes you in the heart of Munich. Only 100 m from the central railway station, the heritage listed building impresses with architectural class and cosmopolitan hotel culture. Design meets comfort, and French savoir vivre blends with Bavarian joie de vivre in our 396 rooms, 20 meeting rooms and the famous banquet hall. Our unique Spa Lagune and the exciting options in our restaurant, bistro and bar promise to tempt you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Splendia, ACCOR, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Munich Bayerpost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.