Very stylish hotel, mixing an old ("Art Gâteau") building with modern boutique-style elements. Rather pricy, but you get value for your money (including a very nice space in the basements). The service is excellent, the breakfast just gorgeous and the whole hotel is very well managed.
One strange thing: the transition from this luxury hotel to the surroundings of the railway station - full of strange creatures, bizarre shops and junk food places - is rather violent. But that can also be positive - you'll not forget the real world outside the luxury hotels of this globe ...
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel Munich
- Accor Munich Bayerpost
- Sofitel Munich
- Munich Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Munich Bayerpost welcomes you in the heart of Munich. Only 100 m from the central railway station, the heritage listed building impresses with architectural class and cosmopolitan hotel culture. Design meets comfort, and French savoir vivre blends with Bavarian joie de vivre in our 396 rooms, 20 meeting rooms and the famous banquet hall. Our unique Spa Lagune and the exciting options in our restaurant, bistro and bar promise to tempt you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Splendia, ACCOR, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Munich Bayerpost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.