“Best burger in town!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Munich, Germany
“Best burger in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This please is amassing, the first time I went they asked me if we had a reservation because it was full, even that we waited for 20 minutes and they gave us a seat. We had a great burger and we go there very time we can. There is a 500 gr. burger is huge!! dont go there if you are in a diet

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place seems to be extremely popular with the local youth, so it was difficult getting a table. For what is essentially a fast food joint, it seems peculiar that they reserve tables, and it was a bit frustrating being denied a table while some sat empty waiting for their reservations. And the average age of the employees appears to be 18.
However, a little bit of patience paid off. The staff finally got us a spot, and our burgers were perfectly delicious. I wanted another one as soon as I finished, which is extremely rare for me. I was only visiting Munich, and I'm already craving having one again.

Munich, Germany
“The best place for a burger fix in Munich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Let's face it--Germany is not the place you eat out for beef. When I travel, a good burger is one of the first things I go hunting for. Thankfully I don't have to leave home (Munich) to satisfy my burger craving. I had their "Mittags Menu" (7.99 euro for classic burger, fries and a soft drink) and enjoyed every juicy bite. The locally raised beef (as advertised) was cooked medium rare to rare. The details--from the melted cheddar cheese to the "fixings" like lettuce and tomato--were fresh, complimented by a bun that was the right balance between fluffy and flavorful. The french fries, cooked to order, were hot and delicious. I also enjoyed a side of onion rings. The only downside is that this location is small--make reservations or show up as early as possible for lunch or dinner if you want any hope of getting a table, especially for more than 2 people. Service slows down during busy times, but isn't obnoxious. Three of us were in and out within 40 minutes. Burger House has a straight forward burger bar menu. If you want nachos or won ton appetizers, go to Hard Rock. But if you love a burger, the Burger House is your place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
barnsley , yorkshire
“Another fabulous burger at the burger house !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Booked a table the week before we were due to visit Munich , absolutely packed out when we arrived 15 mins before our reservation time , we had to wait for approximate 20 minutes for our table because they had left someone else sit there ! The wait was definitely worth it , the food was delicious and best burger in Munich ! Definitely will visit again next time we are in Munich , also I believe there is going to be a 2nd restaurant opening in spring 2013 ! Well done team x

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bogota, Colombia
“Pretty decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Just came back from the Burger house, and tried the gorgonzola, the taste was very good and it does not take too long (5-7 minutes). The staff is very friendly and young. The hamburger+fries+2 cokes for 16 euros.
If you are going more than 3 people is better to reserve.
They play very good music!!!

• Visited December 2012