“Tasty, Cheap, Fast and Friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #334 of 2,803 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian, Central American
Bochum, Germany
“Tasty, Cheap, Fast and Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This really isn't a restaurant or a kiosk/imbiss, but rather something in between.

1. It is centrally located (south of the Munich HBF!) (++)

2. The mexican Super Burrito is only €6,90 and comes with only a small handful of nacho chips. It takes two hands to hold this bad boy! (+)

3. A drink is an extra €2.00, a little pricey but given the size of the Burrito I can see why they need to make up some money somewhere. (-)

4. The tables inside are reasonable, but a little compact (-) however the outdoor seating is really nice on a hot day´. (+)

The service was very friendly and extremely fast. (+)

My advice: get a Burrito to go, walk south to the corner then diagonally (kitty corner) across the junction to the Alter Botanischer Garten. There you can soak your feet in the fountain and treat yourself to a quiet picnik in the park.

To the owners; you're doing a great job however you can either increase the portion of nacho chips that come on the side or just remove them. Perhaps you can consider making a fixed combo i.e. "Super Burrito Combo: Super Burrito, Nachoes, side Salsa, and a Pop" . Food for thought.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stuttgart, Germany
“perfect ending to a weekend trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

we have been living in stuttgart for 6 months now and have been searching for something just like this! it reminds me of moe's, but it's locally owned and everything seems even fresher and more flavorful. the owner was the only one working the day we went and it was pretty crowded, but we didn't wait long for our food and it was delicious. she was super friendly, and took time to talk to us and make sure we liked everything. price wise, it's on par with fast food in germany, and cheaper than the burger king at the hauptbahnhof. i thought the portions were actually just right, and was stuffed from my quesadilla. my husband got the steak nachos and felt very full as well. we will definitely be bookmarking this place for the next time we are in munich.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
München
“What a great find !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is located near the main train station in Munich, Hauptbahnhof, but it's still a little out of the way. It's worth searching for or asking a local.

The do burritos, quesadilla and tacos. I normally eat the burrito, which is expertly filled. I know it sounds weird but it's important that the burrito is wrapped properly, otherwise it will end up going all over the place. They offer brown and black beans, I'm more of a brown fan, but I liked the idea of the choice. Their pico de gallo / salsa has quite an amount of onions, too much for me in fact, so it's best to avoid it if you have a meeting after lunch !

You can get beer here with your burrito, to help it all wash down nicely. I tend to pick one up as something to eat on my train journeys.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Our favorite Burrito place in Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have been there several times and enjoyed the Burritos every time. It's a nice place right at the main station with reasonable prices for the food. Also the chips and the dips are delicious.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“Better than others”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is first taqueria style spot I've tried or even seen in Deutschland. It's not bad but a the portions are a bit skimpy and the prices are a bit too high. I had the "regular tacos." The server was friendly and fairly flexible: she let me mix one corn and one flour tortilla, and mix one chicken and one beef; although she did charge me 50-cents for a tiny pinch of cheese. They have some Mexican beers and hot sauces. I hope it's a good start to something that becomes even better.

• Visited August 2012