“Simply perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Heigl

You added Hotel Heigl to your Saves list
Hotel Heigl
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bleibtreustrasse 15 | Solln, 81479 Munich, Bavaria, Germany   |
Ranked #142 of 385 Hotels in Munich
Dielsdorf, Switzerland
“Simply perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

You can't get anything better in Munich for that rate! The rooms a nicely furnished, the small bathroom has everything you need, the breakfast offers a lot, the service is great. Well at the reception they could be a bit more friendly but it was still ok. No problem to park the car, the public bus leaves in front of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Turkish first
Geneve
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

It is a kind of family b b, clean, well located. The owners are very friendly and available for any request.

Rooms are all different, the also have a kind if family rooms with two separate bedrooms.

It is cheap and breakfast is awesome!

• Stayed June 2012
Linz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I booked my 3 nights and 4 days on the internet (booking.com), it was my first time and I was a bit scared, that everything will be fine. Yeah, I started my trip to Munich - to the hotel and I was pleased that there was such a lot parking space around the house. Then I entered, Mr. Heigl - the boss himself - welcomed me, my first question was everything fine about my reservation. He answered everything perfect, I will get the bill...... I had the possiblility to check in 2 hours earlier. Thank you!!! You are so kind. After that we went to my well cleaned single room, he explained the elevator, times for breakfast, a few words to the room, the telephone, the internet - I have to go and get a code from the reception,... Please call or ask us, if you have any problems, complains,... And CAN I HELP YOU with your luggage? No, thank you. Back at home in the evening, internet code from a collegue - a very friendly person - she promised me to bring my written postcards to the post box - that`s definitely no problem. Next morning - really very many friendly women as stuff from the hotel for breakfast. Such a perfect breakfast. (I have worked as a waitress for several years.) I love RONNEFELDT. I really do love it. In the evening suddenly my friend from Austria decided to come to Munich by train... She needs a room. My single room was able to "get" one more bed. Mr. Heigl was really very friendly and he promised me, that this wouldn`t be any problem, tell me in the morning, then every thing will be fine in the evening for you. And everything was pretty fine in the evening. Two beds for the last night. A new morning, the same very friendly stuff at breakfast. The same perfect breakfast. Delicous watermelons, ananas, rolls, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, ham, bacon, cheese, jam, tea, coffee,... Really perfect, because usually I don`t like breakfast in the morning. But I am on holiday, so I train myself for a better start in the morning. Then finished, my friend had to pay the bill for her "b&b", Mr. Heigl took a few photos from us in his house and in front of it,... an he gave me "Hotel Heigl - Ihre Bewertung zählt" and so I sit here like I promised in the morning and write a review. I can`t say anything negative, I only can tell them not to change anything because it is perfect. And one day I will come back and I will do advertisment for this nice place on earth. ...a lot of people from different countries and different ages stayed at the same time in the hotel. Everybody was quiet and peaseful....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

A cosy and friendly little hotel with very rich breakfast, easily reachable even by bus and "S-Bahn" (metropolitan train) if you accept a good 30 minutes to the city centre (the hotel is officially in Munich, but de facto in a idyllic countryside south of the centre). Price for a single room was under 60 Euros with breakfast when I booked (May 2012).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Nova Gorica, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Small, clean hotel with helpful staff. For the more then reasonable price I had very clean and good equipment room and bath.The breakfast was excellent and sufficient for that price.Internet connection is perfect. If you haven't your own car use train connection which, in München good runs, and station isn't far away from hotel.After noisy center it's worth to rest in this hotel. I recommend it.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Blairsville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

We spent 4 nights here while visiting friends. I thought it was a lovely hotel. The breakfast was very nice and the food was good. It was neat and clean.
There are a couple of nice restaurants close by and some shops nearby. Not too handy to central Munich, but our friends picked us up so we were fine. It would be ideal if you had a car and could park near the metro.
The staff was friendly and spoke English.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
London, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Spent 3 nights in this family run hotel. Room nice and big. Very clean. Located right on the edge of Munich. Visiting relatives in the village so not a problem for us. Breakfast fresh and plentiful.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Heigl? Share your experiences!