Spent just one night here in Dec 2012. The hotel staff were very friendly, and they kindly gave me free Internet access after a bit of 'wheedling'. The rooms were small but clean. There is a good German bakery next door, and a Greek restaurant a few doors away. Frequent trams to the city centre are just 2 minutes' walk from the hotel, taking less than 10 minutes to the centre. It's a well-located hotel if you are visiting an event at the Olympiapark or Olympiahalle, as I was! It's about 20-25 minutes' walk to the stadiums - but I recommend that you take the main roads (Spiridon-Louis Ring or Dachauerstrasse) to reach them if it is after dark, as I got completely lost in dark fields! Overall, a good hotel and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark