I have stayed in many 5 Star hotels in the world. This must count as of the top Hotels on my list. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The decor of the room is warm and friendly with everything one needs. I was very surprised to find wooden shoe tree for women and men and an exercise mat.Very nice and useful touch. Every day we got fresh fruits in the room which is not usual in other hotels. Another very nice touch was that while we where waiting in the lobby the waiter come up and offered us a glass of water 'free'
The Hotel is very well located and one can walk to almost all places within the centre of Munich. It also has a lovely rooftop where one can enjoy a drink and enjoy a 180 degrees panoramic view of Munich.
Excellent high-speed internet connection. Will definitely come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental