Its the old story, the people make the hotel or the airline and its particularly true of this property. The location of the hotel is just wonderful and the building itself is delightful renovated older building. Our suite was large, well furnished and well maintained. There is a very nice roof top pool and bar. Breakfast was very, very good and the bar in the lobby very pleasant with an excellent bar tender,
It is however the staff that made our stay so enjoyable. Happy, skilled and professional people doing a job that they seem to genuinely enjoy. From the front of house through to concierge, house keeping and restaurant, all faultless. Cannot stress enough how delightful they were and good humoured. Would stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Venere, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental