Hotel has very good location and is very elegant. We love to have here a very peaceful and nice breakfast. It is always nice to have a room with the Alp's view and the view of the old part of Munich. I was very pleased to find out that hotel provides a few bikes for hotel guest, so you can enjoy biking in the near beautiful park.
We are not very happy about very small pool which is located on the roof - almost as a part of the terrace bar. Last year we had opportunity to enjoy pool in the close hotel and in Mandarin they just opened a new part of the spa, so we decided to return to this hotel again this year.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental
- Munich Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a central location, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is a calm refuge of Neo-Renaissance charm and elegance, providing the highest levels of personalized service. The award-winning hotel redefines luxury within the city’s most historic setting. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Munich, within the city’s old town, surrounded by museums, the Bavarian Opera House, theatres and the famous Hofbraeuhaus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Mandarin Oriental Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.