Booked this hotel based on price point and fairly decent reviews on trip advisor. Hotel is approximately 45 minutes away from the airport via train (Take the S8 train and get off at Pasing station) and then another 10-15 minute walk from there to the hotel.
Rooms are very small, in fact probably the smallest Ive ever stayed in. That said they are clean and suited our needs well. Breakfast is the big trump card for this place and probably the only draw for the hotel.
*Great spread at breakfast time
*Quiet location and close to Pasing Arcaden (Multi storey shopping centre)
* Internet access only in hotel lobby and isn't free
* Very small rooms with no tea/coffee making facilities and a barely viewable/working 15" tv
* Water temperature for the shower can vary on peak usage times (to the point it can burn you)
* Receptionist wasn't that friendly
* Dated interior
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Munich