“Unreliable opening hours” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: FRANKIE’S BIKE TOURS is an amazing, eco-friendly way to experience Munich, from its fascinating history to it's fun loving beer culture. We’ll unveil a city you’ll forever want to come back to – from hot spots to hidden places. Join our hilarious and experienced tour guides through a wonderful and entertaining journey of Munich. So take a ride with us and you’ll agree, „Frankie’s Bike Tours is a Munich must!“
Munich, Germany
“Unreliable opening hours”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Frankie's Bike tours pride themselves on being open longer hours than any of their competitors. In fact they are the most unreliable with regards to opening hours. When they are on tour they do not update their website, they do not answer their mobile and only have a note at their storefront saying on tour without any details on when they will be back.

Visited February 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Making the most of a bike-friendly city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

One of the best ways to see Munich. Great bikes and Frankie's a great guy. A few friends and I hired some bikes to take advantage of the sunny weather. Got some great advice from Frankie about where else to go/explore as newcomers to Munich. Check them out!

Visited February 2014
Rochester, Michigan
“E bike tour through Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband , my college age daughter and I had a great experience with Frankies Bike Tour . Our guide Javier was very knowledgeable about Munich and made the trip fun! The E bikes were in great shape and I know I could have never made that big ride without the motor assistance! I highly recommend them and would use them again!

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“Frankie is a good old American who happens to be in Germany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you like supporting small business owners who are trying to make it, this is your guy.

I rolled into Frankie's shop with no ID or credit card. He took the time to map out my path and gave me tons of recommendations along the way. He trusted me to take his bike with a handshake and helped out a dumb American tourist who left his stuff in his hotel.

Frankie's bikes are in great shape and the time he takes to explain everything is so helpful.

Thanks Frankie!

Visited October 2013
“Best tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Great time, Frankie is very funny and knows a lot. We (2 young married couples) did the e-bike tour all over Munich. Best time. E-bikes are awesome. Very nice bikes, tour very well covered and explained. Overall great value for money. Highly recommended

Visited May 2013