“Topnotch serviced apartment, affordable price. Fantastic location!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SunnySideApartments

Save Saved
You added SunnySideApartments to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
SunnySideApartments
Perhamerstrasse 78, 80687 Munich, Bavaria, Germany   |
Ranked #13 of 61 Specialty lodging in Munich
Munich, Germany
“Topnotch serviced apartment, affordable price. Fantastic location!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

I must say I completly disagree with Moonlightsoul.

This place is simply outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There is nothing really to complain.

I recently shifted to Munich for work. I couldn't speak a word of German and didn't knew anyone in Munich either.

I found out this serviced apartment online while I was researching for some place where I can stay before renting out an apartment on my own.

I also requested for airport pickup as I had lots of luggage.

My experience at this place was fantastic. The owners are really really friendly people. They speak excellent english and naturally german. So for foreign tourist this is indeed helpful when you can't speak german.

What more can I say, when the owner has even helped me find an apartment in Munich and that too kostenfrei (kostenfrei means you don't pay any premium to the agency, normally 70 percent of apartments on rent have monthly rent and premium which needs to be paid to the agency).

Now coming to the apartment. It is fantastic. Flat TV, large king size bed, Broadband high spee d internet, kitchen with cutlery included....this place has nothing to complain. They even have a coin operated laundry and car park in the basement.

If you stay 2 weeks or more then the owner even provides you with Fitnessfirst gym membership . There is a platinum Fitnessfirst gym very close by.

I am still in touch with the owner and they still help me when I have any issues as far as settling in Munich is concerned(like understanding german documents and so on).

I would 200 percent recommend this place to anyone who are moving to Munich short term or long term and want a place where they can feel like home.

This place even has a pent house for those who want to indulge in a bit of luxury as well.

Overall I am delighted that I was able to find this place online. My transition to Munich has been really smooth. Thanks to the owners of SUNNY SIDE APARTMENTS.

Cheers,

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

21 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011 via mobile

This Hotel is absolutely horrible. The room seemed much bigger on the webside than it is. I have asked for more pictures in advance, but the owner declined my request and told me, that I have the option to see enough pictures on her website.

There were dust in the apartment. Especially in the bathroom and on the towel radiator.

The most disgusting experience I have made there was when I have found mould stains on the pillow case.

Finally I had no possibility to sleep due to huge disturbance of the peace. I have tried to reach the owner, but during the night her mobile phone was switched off. The next day she told me, that it wouldn't be her problem (she is not living there)!!!! Well, I couldn't await the journey home.

You can definitly find better Hotels. It doesn't give you value for money. It was a huge mistake, that I didn't look for other references in web before.

• Stayed October 2011
SunnySideApartments, Inhaber at SunnySideApartments, responded to this review, November 26, 2011
Dear moonlightsoul,

thank you for your comment.It's very interesting to read your opinions about us. We are constantly take care to provide our guests the best service at all times and to keep them satisfied. Unfortunately
something must went wrong in your case. We never had problems like yours with our - paying - guests.
Nevertheless, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience cause by us and offer you a discount as compensation in the amount of 40% for your next "journey" to Munich.
Wartenberg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

The SunnySideApartment was a terrific hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly.
The service is good, the rooms are large and terrific, and the breakfast was very good.

In the near is a city centre and a tramstation.

All rooms have balconies, high-definition TV with DVD player and internet access.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Been to SunnySideApartments? Share your experiences!