Had to visit Munich for a conference. The venue was close to Marienplatz, so looked for places close by which would allow me to walk through the city center.
Came across Hotel Daniel - and am glad i picked this one.
1. Excellent accessibilty - very close to the train station that connects to the airport. Easily walkable even with a large suitcase!
2. Great location - beautiful location. Just steps away from the central area and shopping street. Lots and lots of places for picking up stuff.
3. Food - given the location, there are a great number of places for quick eat.. across multiple cuisines! Hotel serves a decent breakfast spread as well..
4. Rooms - there were some posts advising visitors to ask for rooms not facing the street since there would be lot of disturbance from the train lines right in front. I had a room facing the train lines right on :) but didnt have an issue for the 3 nights i was there! So dont let that bother you much!
5. Value for money - Unbelievable value for money, esp given the location!! And compared to what I was given to expect from the region..
Will definitely stay at this hotel if i need to go back to Munich!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daniel Hotel Munich