I stayed at the Four Points Sheraton to attend a wedding nearby, so I chose the hotel for it's location knowing well that it is not located in an exactly happening part of Munich.
It was an overall very pleasant stay. The hotel was clean, the rooms spacious, and the staff courteous. I am very grateful they allowed an early check in after my plane arrived quite early. But am still a little peeved at the 15 Euro internet charge for 24 hours. They do however offer free Wifi in the lobby & hotel bar.
I cannot complain about the price, even though I was under the impression that breakfast was included.
If I ever happened to be attending an event in that particular area again, I would certainly stay at the Four Points.
- Spacious, clean rooms, some with balcony
- Friendly staff
- Modern interior
- Taxi stand less than a block away
- Walking distance to Munich Hauptbahnhof (train station)
- Internet charge
- Hotel bar not always staffed
- Food at the hotel bar was rather average
- Location only recommended if you have business in the area
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Munchen Central
- Four Points By Sheraton Munchen Central Hotel Munich
- Four Points By Sheraton Munchen Central Hotel
- Four Points Munchen Central
- Four Points Munich
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton
- Munich Four Points
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Munchen Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.