This hotel is, of course, great. I wasn't going to rate it since, doh, it is Hilton, but I do have some tips for all budget travellers who want to go there.
There are promo fares for this hotel. We usually choose low and medium priced hotels, but this one falls into the expensive category. We were lucky enough to get a deal on it and so we took it.
The advantages of there hotel, except the obvious ones:
- walking distance to the center (20 mins)
- good area
- near the cultural center Gasteig
- amazing breakfast worth every single penny - i have never had such a good breakfast experience, and I have stayed in other 4 star hotels
- Bio store and restaurant close by :)
If I found another deal on this hotel, I would take it and visit Munchen again, booking some tickets at Gasteig in advance :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Munich City provides modern accomodation in the heart of Munich, with a direct train link to the aiport and the main station. The shopping mile at the Marienplatz ist just a ten minutes walk away. Business centre, 2 restaurants, café, bar, 24h gym, room service - the hotel offers the full range of services for the business and leisure guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Munich City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Munich City Hotel Munich
- Munich Hilton