We recently stayed several nights here. We arrived very early and with some encouragement and a little bit of waiting, we were allowed to check in early. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was fantastic! Great choices. However, on the last morning of our stay, after three previous mornings of free breakfast, one of my friends was challenged on eating the "inclusive free" breakfast. He had eaten every morning previously with no challenge. Eventually, it was worked out, but only after several attempts to get him to pay. The concierge, an older man, was very rude and unhelpful. In fact, I think he probably passive-aggressively didn't get our luggage from storage for quite a bit because he didn't want to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Hilton Munich Park hotel offers a green and quiet location next to the English Garden, Europe's largest municipal park. Munich's famous beergardens and the popular district Schwabing are within walking distance. Enjoy the spacious guest rooms with private balcony or relax in the health club with sauna and pool. Restaurant, bar, cafe, 24h gym, business centre, large conference area - the full range of business and leisure facilities is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Park Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton