This is a very nice hotel just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Munich to have a suburban feel.
The rooms were spotlessly cleaned, the staff friendly and getting to and from the city quick and easy thanks to superb public transportation.
Our room had a nice view of the park. Judging by the layout of the hotel, most rooms would likely have a decent view.
This is not a cheap hotel however. I was staying on Hilton Honors points, but it would be budget stretching should one pay full price.
I would definitely recommend and will try to stay here again should Munich be in my future travel plans.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Hilton Munich Park hotel offers a green and quiet location next to the English Garden, Europe's largest municipal park. Munich's famous beergardens and the popular district Schwabing are within walking distance. Enjoy the spacious guest rooms with private balcony or relax in the health club with sauna and pool. Restaurant, bar, cafe, 24h gym, business centre, large conference area - the full range of business and leisure facilities is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Park Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.