“Best performance ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Singapore, Singapore
41 attraction reviews
“Best performance ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

After visiting more than 35 countries, 200+ cities and attending numerous concerts....this is the best act that I have seen! Previously read about the Circus Krone on the internet and heard that they tour Germany and Europe, but did not occur to me to research on them on my 2 day 1 night transit in Munich last week. I got excited when my tour bus to some castle passed by their circus tent. That evening, I decided to head back to the circus tent to try my luck. Bingo! Managed to get front row seats and they even allowed me to use my camera. Loved every part of the show, with the elephant performance being my favourite. Bought quite a few items from their souvenir shop as well. Yes, I am a big fan now. Nothing beats this sort of old school circus shows - the circus posters outside the tent, the live band music, the ringmaster, the clowns, the animals, the popcorn men, the beautiful ushers and the souvenir shop...I have another 2 or 3 more trips to Europe this year, and I hope to catch their show again sometime soon! Thanks once again for a wonderful time!

Visited February 2013

Lewes, Delaware
21 attraction reviews
“Fun, Fun, Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We took our 7 year old granddaughter to the Krone circus when it was in Konstanz, Germany. We had the best time. She got to ride and stand up on a horse, and see a rhino up close. Her favorite act was the clowns. We loved the various performers. Wonderful circus, great acts, fast moving entertainment. The 3 hour show flew by. Highly recommend circus Krone whenever you can see it.

Visited July 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Circus Krone / Zirkus-Krone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

A very fun activity which was also affordable and worth seeing.
Both adults and children could enjoy several hours of a good and well-composed entertainment.
I warmly recommend this activity to everyone when you are in Bayern. Probably I visit, "Krone" next time I'm around.

Visited April 2012