“Very nice Thai restaurant with original food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #697 of 2,690 restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Description: Machen Sie einen asiatischen, kulinarischen Abstecher in die Welt der Küchen Vietnam und Thailands, passend zu jedem Anlass, wie Party, Geburtstagfeiern, Feierlichkeiten jeder Art, Tischbuffet, klassisches Büffet und Menu.
“Very nice Thai restaurant with original food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been here a few times already with business partners for lunch. It is a very friendly place where you can get original Thai and Vietnamese food. The place is good for business talking, and the staff is friendly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Excellent food in a quiet location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Three of us visited the restaurant on a Monday evening for dinner. We booked but didn't need to as it was a quiet night. First impression is of a a simple low key restaurant that was very quiet but we received a friendly greeting from the owner so felt welcome. The menu is extensive and has Vietnamese and Thai dishes on it. I like my food prepared in the native style and strength and so I asked the very pleasant waitress if that was possible. She was surprised (the Germans aren't into that kind of hot I guess) but when the soup arrived it was as requested.. . . . HOT, sweet sour and salty. I followed that up with a Duck dish that was just lovely. The whole meal with drinks came to 160 euro for the three of us which for Munich is very reasonable. Would I go there again? YES, Would I recommend to a friend? Definitely.

• Visited October 2012