“amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have been in Munich and of May'13 because of Business and a friend of mine showed me that restaurant.
I was really amazed. Very good burgers and interesting creations.

Visited May 2013

Munich, Germany
“Good busy pre-cinema burger restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Popped in here in the off chance of a table before going to the cinema just down the street (CINEMA Filmtheater, http://www.cinema-muenchen.com/). We were in luck (!!!) noting that whilst still quite early the place was pretty full. Never done the burger-restaurant thing before, but was pleasantly surprised. There were other non-beef burger options for those who wish to avoid the bovine food. Plenty of choices, although at the end of the day "it is what it says on the can". I must say that the meal/burger was good, and the side order of chips went to waste (we just couldn't manage it). Staff were friendly and the atmosphere was young & relaxed. The million dollar question: Would I go again? Well, I'm not too sure ... this has nothing to do with the restaurant or its food, service, etc but to do with me (not sure that if I want to go for a meal, "burger" features in the ultimate choice). That said, if you're looking for either (a) a tasty burger in this end of town, or (b) a good option before a film at CINEMA Filmtheater, then this could well be for you.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lviv, Ukraine
“fun place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

you love burgers and chips - go there. Selection is great, cocktails are innovative and the decoration is simple but attractive. The service was a little slow for the place was packed.
Fun place but as it is very popular I recommend to make a reservation

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok
“ok burger place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stopped by this place on my way back from Schloss Nymphenburg. They have lots of interesting buger options to choose – from meaty to veggie. I ordered a cranberry burger which was DELICIOUS! My friend ordered orderd beef, and found it dry and a bit burnt – the waitress was so nice to replace it for us! The portions were a bit small for a big guy like me. Fries were so-so. Nicely decorated.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“not at all happy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been there twice with my mates. The place is always crowded and it's not easy to find a table if you are more than 4. I am not a person who eats too much, still i found the portions very small. When i went there 2nd time around, the waitress mixed up orders.
talking about quality, i didn't find the burgers particularly tasty. btw the cocktails are good.

• Visited January 2013