“The ONLY way to see Munich!” 5 of 5 stars

$64*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Walpole, MA
“The ONLY way to see Munich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

By far, this is the only way to see the city… there is just no way that you would be able to see so many sights if you were on a walking or biking tour.

My tour started on a cold rainy morning in November. Since it was raining out, I was concerned that the tour would be canceled, but as it turns out "City Segway Tours" has the policy that they will provided the tour rain or shine. In fact, I was the only person who came for the 10:00 AM tour and I had the good fortune of having a personalized tour with Matt!

Matt has a massive about of knowledge about the culture and history of the region. With ever turn he had more stories and facts about the history of the surroundings

This was truly the highlight of my trip to Munich.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
23 attraction reviews
“Marvellous Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went on the segway tour with the guide Mat. Fantastic personal tour. They ran the tour with only 2 of us.Mat put in the extra effort to make it a great experience for us.Loved the lunch stop in the park. Great coffee & food at very reasonable prices.He had a good sense of humour and intetesting commentary.thanks.

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic fun for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

After looking on the website at the booking details I was a little little apprehensive about the price. However, within moments of being there, on the segway, I loved it and knew it was great value for money. Our tour guide, Mat, was fantastic - the four hour tour never seemed to drag, due to his enthusiasm, wealth of knowledge and sense of humour. I would highly recommend it for everyone.

Visited November 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Brilliant way to see the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is the first time I have done a segway tour and I was surprised how quickly I got used to using the machine. It was great getting a chance to practice before we set off. The tour itself was fantastic! My partner and I learnt so much while having funny on the segways. Matt, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the city and made the tour fun as well as informative. He also took time to get to know us and what we were particularly interested in which made the tour all that more personal. I thought Matt was very kind to lend my partner and I gloves and a coat as Munich can get pretty cool at this time of year especially on a segway. What a fantastic afternoon out! I would highly recommend this tour when visiting Munich.

Visited October 2013
Munising, Michigan
“Great, entertaining, time effective”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our segway tour of Munich with Mat was terrific. It's fun to ride a segway (first time for us), it is a very time effective way to see Munich sights, and Mat was very entertaining, funny, and knowledgeable. I very highly recommend this experience; try to book with Mat if you can.

Visited October 2013