“Reserve your table :)” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #553 of 2,806 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night Food, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Zurich, Switzerland
“Reserve your table :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was in this place about three times and we had to wait to get your table every time...... better book it on weekends or evenings.
Prices are not too high and size of pizza are surprisingly huge(if I compare that with UK or Eire restaurant).
Was not very convinced with staff eagerness to get your order and then 20 minutes before it arrives.Busy....yes it is, so have plenty of time in hand if you come here.
Still very good and will come back again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Busy place with fabulous pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Love L'Osteria because it is busy and noisy giving it a great atmosphere. The surroundings are fabulous, particularly inside with the stunning chandelier. The 'sombrero' pizza is, as the name suggests, very large, so you may struggle if you also have a starter. The pizza itself is wafer thin and can highly recommend the 'salsiccia fresca' pizza (first time having spring cabbage on a pizza). The pasta dishes are also great, and wine is reasonably priced. Great service and great food. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Busy Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

As some other reviewers have said, this is a busy, crowded, loud place. We were there on a Monday night and every table was occupied.

We found the wait staff very helpful and friendly. They were busy but were willing to take the time to carefully explain the offerings to us. The pizza was high on cheese and relatively low on toppings. The crust was thin (as it was everywhere we ordered it in Europe--that may be one of the reasons we saw so few obese people there).

If you are tiring of German food this reasonably priced place is certainly worth a try.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rio
“Horrible, noisy and crowded place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I had a horrible experience at this restaurant. First of all I had to wait at the bar and pay in advace for a beverage and, when I payed, the waiter tipped himself by not giving me my change and saying thanks ! After a while I was directed to a colective table where I didn"t even have a place to put my purse. The impatient waiter gave me a despite look when I ordered a bottle of water. Impatiently he came back 20 seconds later to get my order. I told him that I was reading the menu and hadn"t decide yet and there it was the.despite face again! So I left the restaurant to eat somewhere else, since my water never arrived, and nobody cared why I.was leaving. The place looks good but it is crowded, noisy and uncomfortable.

Yenakiyeve, Donets'ka Oblast', Ukraine
“the best pizzeria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

It's one of the best pizzerias in the city. and not only...the atmosphere is great,food is perfect.i always go there

• Visited April 2013