“Nice food, needs a little better service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Limeira/SP
“Nice food, needs a little better service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is a very nice option for every kind of food, mainly steaks. This particular one, when we visited it, it had only 2 girls as waiters for almost 15 tables, so they were kinda lost, but they did everything they could to help.

Visited April 2012

Wisconsin
“Depends on what you like”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife liked it more than I. I had the peppersteak. It wasn't bad. My wife liked her filet. I didn't really like the beer and it is kind of pricey by Munich standards. (I spent 11 days in Munich) Not the worst place I ate, but not even close to the best. However, it can be difficult to get steak in Munich, so it's pretty much a must go to if you want steak.

Visited April 2012
Swindon, United Kingdom
“A chain steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We ate here on our first night - we were tired and wanted to eat somewhere close to the hotel. The Asado steakhouse ticked all the right boxes. We only had burgers but the service was very good and the atmosphere was comfortable. I enjoyed my first taste of german beer.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Great steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

We purchased the "meal for 2". Good price, great taste. Steak was cooked just perfect.

Visited November 2011
York, United Kingdom
“Average food at expensive prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

The Restaurant is set in a residential location near the Hotel Kriemhild where we were staying. The menu is a bit basic and as you expect very biased towards Steak!
The staff were pleasant and very helpful.
I ordered a Fillet and it came with a rather depressing baked potato filled with sour cream. It was cooked rare and very bloody even though I asked for medium and at 27 Euros it was very expensive.
As we finished our meal we got the feeling that we were being rushed as everybody seemed to be putting away tables, chairs, etc even though it was only 9.30pm.

• Visited June 2011