“Good spicy food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #816 of 2,690 restaurants in Munich
Munich, Germany
“Good spicy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

At red pepper, the menu is huge and diverse. They serve burgers, pizzas, salads and what not. The food is delicious and the portions were ideal as well. I loved the service and the ambience too. HIghly recommended..!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Good variety and a nice break from Bavarian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Bavarian food is great, but after a few days a change of pace is in order. I had dinner and lunch at Red Pepper. Good salads, pasta and bruschetta, but there were plenty of additional options for palates of all kinds. The service was excellent!

Visited June 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Huge menu, great choice, good food and amazing cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

We have been to this restaurant on our two most recent trips to Munich, we went at first because we were staying around the corner but the second time we went because the food had been great. My OH and I often have difficulties deciding what to eat but at Red Peppers the menu is so vast there will always be something. Usually when a menu is so varied it means that the food is not great as it is not specialised - however not in this case. My OH has eaten fish and traditional Bavarian dishes which were rich and tasty. I have taken the Mexican options both times - fajitas and burritos. The vegetables were well cooked and the side salads and other available salads were definately worth having as they were well prepared, seasoned and fresh. The accompanying bread was good too.
There is not a great choice of desserts here, maybe 4 or 5, however the cocktail list is extensive. The place is also a bar and although we have never witnessed it packed with people there are always groups celebrating a special occassion. The menu is also available in English and they were patient with me whilst I practice my German.
There is a money saving deal on each day, at the weekends, for example, the most you pay for a dish is 9 euros!

• Visited June 2011