“Stunning French” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #91 of 2,693 restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Bistro, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: L adresse 37 was before "au comptoir de loic" is a place to eat,drink,whith friends in munich whith french paris feeling...You want wedding, private diner,birthday,promotion,lunch or flying buffet,diner which original kitchen french and co in nice atmosphere from paris is here!
Auckland
“Stunning French”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went on a recommendation from TA. Greeted by a delightful hostess/waitress and was given the choice of dining inside or out.
I had the Foie gras, followed by a seasonal fish dish. Both the food and wine were stunning, along with exceptional service. Would return here in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2014

89% Recommend
München
“Good French cuisine in friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

French! We had a very good dinner and were very pleased with almost all courses. I personally think that the ceviche was too sour and the chocolate cake was good, but not great. But this is a question of taste. The veal was simply a dream which you wish would never end. The wine recommendation was excellent and the service implacable which is clearly above average Munich restaurant standard. The meal accompanied by wine has its price, but it is still worth it. Clearly one of the better Munich restaurants.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“A real taste of French Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I read all tI amde a reservation and arrived over half an hour late. The staff couldnt have been more helpful and didnt mind the delay whatsoever. We were shown promtly to our table-Which I had asked for a table that I could sit beside my girlfriend rather than in front. In a small restraunt I didn't expect for this to be able to be done but was not a problem and our table was exactly what we had hoped for.

first impression was fantastic, the place had a reakl buzz, the lighting and espeially the music (almost a jazz bad's take on modern pop songs) really created a great atmosphere. The menu was explained in both english and german which was a great help and our waiter couldn't have been more helpful to explain the tradtional French restraunt. The wine selection was fantastic.

Considering my Girlfriend is French I was worried that this would be an interpretation of French food, however upon just seeing the menu this was not the case. It offered many traditional French foods and the option for a 3 course dinner for under 40 euro was the perfect option.

The food itself was simply perfect, not one fault, From start to finish. Nothing seemed rushed and the food was simply stunning. As my own first experience with traditional french food, I was blown away. Each portion was a perfect size and each course just seemed better than the last.

Hopefully I will get the chance to go back again soon, and really am already looking forward to trying the other dishes on the menu. The chef even comes out from the kitchen to make sure everything was perfect which was a great touch.

Couldn't recommend it highly enough

• Visited April 2014
“Overpriced French Improvisation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I came here based on some of the reviews that the management had changed, and wanted to see what it was like. The decoration was nice, they had quaint tables and setup to make it appropriate for couples. But for the food... I had the 3 course meal. It started with Fois Gras, went to the Sea Bass, and finished with Crème Brulee. I figured the Fois Gras was a standard French staple, but was disappointed to get toast and salad greens. The Sea Bass with chorizo was okay, but not much flavor to it. The Crème Brulee was okay, but tasted too much like lighter fluid.to be great. Overall, the food was not tasty, and when I received the bill for hidden cost adders I felt that I overpaid for an average meal at best. I also was not too happy about the speed of the service. I would not recommend this place to others.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“Nice french restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I really liked the website of this restaurant. German restaurants tend to have some boring template based sites. This one has a promising design and very easy to browse. That's why I booked the place on the first place.
And I was also very pleasantly surprised by the interior design of the restaurant itself.
We went with a couple of friends and ordered the set menu. Both the fish and the meat were very very good. Some good restaurants in Munich tend to make food which looks great, has high quality ingredients, but the eventual taste ends up bland.
In L'Adresse 37 the flavors were just right, surprisingly!
And the service was very friendly!
Will come again!