“A real taste of French Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #154 of 2,629 restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Bistro, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: L adresse 37 was before "au comptoir de loic" is a place to eat,drink,whith friends in munich whith french paris feeling...You want wedding, private diner,birthday,promotion,lunch or flying buffet,diner which original kitchen french and co in nice atmosphere from paris is here!
Munich, Germany
“A real taste of French Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I read all tI amde a reservation and arrived over half an hour late. The staff couldnt have been more helpful and didnt mind the delay whatsoever. We were shown promtly to our table-Which I had asked for a table that I could sit beside my girlfriend rather than in front. In a small restraunt I didn't expect for this to be able to be done but was not a problem and our table was exactly what we had hoped for.

first impression was fantastic, the place had a reakl buzz, the lighting and espeially the music (almost a jazz bad's take on modern pop songs) really created a great atmosphere. The menu was explained in both english and german which was a great help and our waiter couldn't have been more helpful to explain the tradtional French restraunt. The wine selection was fantastic.

Considering my Girlfriend is French I was worried that this would be an interpretation of French food, however upon just seeing the menu this was not the case. It offered many traditional French foods and the option for a 3 course dinner for under 40 euro was the perfect option.

The food itself was simply perfect, not one fault, From start to finish. Nothing seemed rushed and the food was simply stunning. As my own first experience with traditional french food, I was blown away. Each portion was a perfect size and each course just seemed better than the last.

Hopefully I will get the chance to go back again soon, and really am already looking forward to trying the other dishes on the menu. The chef even comes out from the kitchen to make sure everything was perfect which was a great touch.

Couldn't recommend it highly enough

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
“Overpriced French Improvisation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I came here based on some of the reviews that the management had changed, and wanted to see what it was like. The decoration was nice, they had quaint tables and setup to make it appropriate for couples. But for the food... I had the 3 course meal. It started with Fois Gras, went to the Sea Bass, and finished with Crème Brulee. I figured the Fois Gras was a standard French staple, but was disappointed to get toast and salad greens. The Sea Bass with chorizo was okay, but not much flavor to it. The Crème Brulee was okay, but tasted too much like lighter fluid.to be great. Overall, the food was not tasty, and when I received the bill for hidden cost adders I felt that I overpaid for an average meal at best. I also was not too happy about the speed of the service. I would not recommend this place to others.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Nice french restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I really liked the website of this restaurant. German restaurants tend to have some boring template based sites. This one has a promising design and very easy to browse. That's why I booked the place on the first place.
And I was also very pleasantly surprised by the interior design of the restaurant itself.
We went with a couple of friends and ordered the set menu. Both the fish and the meat were very very good. Some good restaurants in Munich tend to make food which looks great, has high quality ingredients, but the eventual taste ends up bland.
In L'Adresse 37 the flavors were just right, surprisingly!
And the service was very friendly!
Will come again!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Perfect Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went there for the first time since the name change. Food and service was excellent, the restaurant has a great warm atmosphere inside and the set menu is at a very reasonable price for a restaurant if this quality.

“Perfect french style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place, loved the service and excellent food. The tuna tartar and carpaccio for starters were amazing. And the veal as the main dish is striking! Great wines as well.

• Visited December 2013