“Fantastic French Food” 4 of 5 stars

+49 89 26 94 91 20
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Fantastic French Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Took my father out for a special thank you dinner during our trip to Munich and stumbled upon this great little restaurant. The menu was in french and was a limited but inventive menu and the chef translated it all for us. I settled on the rabbit terrine to start followed by swordfish and my father had the monk fish. The chef reccomended matching wines. Each course looked like a work of art, all the flavours perfectly complemented one another and the taste packed portions were perfectly ample. It was quiet and relaxed and we couldn't have asked for a better meal! This was definitely the best meal of the holiday!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

München
“Nice and quite restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012 via mobile

Lovely little place. Beware of the entrecôte, though. More fat than meat.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Maribor, Slovenia
“The best food I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011 via mobile

I was with my girlfriend visiting Munich and I wanted to surprise her with nice dinner. I found Cameleon and th experiance was great! We didn understand the menu becouse it was in french but waiter translated it to english preaty good. Ok, I lost him at the starters but my girlfriend understood everything. We took the menu for 49€ with wines included. Eveything was delicious and the wine was perfect for every food we got. If I ever go to Munich again, the Cameleon will be in my plans for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Moscow, Russia
“The worst restaurant I have been to. My client was disappointed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011 via mobile

My client has requested a dinner in a French restaurant. Checked Tripadvisor and went to Cameleon. The food was terrible, I can not believe that this place gets good feedback. I had a feeling hat the chef makes his first steps in fusion cuisine: his experiment with fish wrapped in bacon, served on flat-taste potato cake, topped with sauerkraut was not edible at all. Other food we ordered was not much touched. Normally this will be regarded as a disaster, but the waiters behaved a la business as usual. Our bill was 178 euros for 3 persons. STAY AWAY!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Frankfurt, Germany
“Nett aber......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011 via mobile

Nice place but God - slow or what. 2 hours later we are hoping to get the dessert soon. Now I have to write more to get my contribution accepted. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Jesus I still have't written enough. Ok. It's crap - avoid at all costs. Wven this even enough. Actually it's not bad but not worth writing so much about.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere