Stayed two nights at this hotel at the end of April 2013. Had a very pleasant stay, comfortable room, nice bathroom, everything was very clean. Staff was courteous and helpful. Could see the U Bahn stop from my room, and it was a quick ten minute ride to the city center. One annoying thing - all maps of the city that I found do not seem to include this side of the river, making it difficult to find it when we first arrived. Did not try the breakfast... no fridge or mini bar in the room ( but free bottled water and chocolates on arrival ). Some foreign language tv stations including English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich