I used to stay at Miesbach where my associate office is at but decided to stay in design hotel this time as the cost looks competitive and much cheaper for me to go to the airport and get food from commerical place.
This is my 2nd stay at the hotel and I must say impression remains good.
The theme of the hotel looks to be a jester theme.. everything was loud and in German flags' colour. I think it is unique and thats a pretty common attraction in some asia countries which I can understand. Bed was comfortable and heating and toilet was good as well. I have been to quite some European boutique hotels and I would say Design hotel is in a class of their own.
Breakfast set up was although small but a good selection. Sufficient bread / cereal selection, warm food, salads for every diet in my opinion.
Cleaniness and furnishing looks modern and neat and for the price I paid for the hotel I will never find something on par. Granted the neighbourhood it is at was a little small with not much activities but everything is just a few tube ride away! No problem at all.. There is 2 supermarket, 1 gym, 1 burger king and 1 place for you to buy your electronics goods just 1 min walk away. I think that is really convenient!!!
My main grousal is that the tube station have NO LIFT or ELEVATOR. If you are thinking of taking the tube to the hotel direct from the airport please take note. I almost killed myself carrying a laptop bag, 1 luggage and 1 bag up the stairs!
I will consider to stay here even for personal trips.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star angelo Designhotel Munich is situated in the Haidhausen district east of the city centre. With a total of 146 rooms and suites, the new lifestyle hotel offers design, individuality and lavish interiors.The excellent location with a direct metro rail link at Leuchtenbergring station guarantees fast and comfortable connections to and from the city centre, the airport or the Neue Messe München fairgrounds.The four conference rooms with a total area of 250 m² feature plenty of natural daylight and offer sufficient space for creativity and personal development.Start your day with a healthy breakfast in the modern and friendly atmosphere of our restaurant Sunlight.The open fireplace of our Jazz-bar creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your angelo Hotel Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.