This hotel is very convenient from the airport and on while on your way to the center of Munich as it's located outside a metro stop, with about a 3 minute walk from door to train. The hotel is stylish, clean, and decently comfortable. I wouldn't say its "no thrills", but I do think its value lies more in its convenience than the experience of being at the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star angelo Designhotel Munich is situated in the Haidhausen district east of the city centre. With a total of 146 rooms and suites, the new lifestyle hotel offers design, individuality and lavish interiors.The excellent location with a direct metro rail link at Leuchtenbergring station guarantees fast and comfortable connections to and from the city centre, the airport or the Neue Messe München fairgrounds.The four conference rooms with a total area of 250 m² feature plenty of natural daylight and offer sufficient space for creativity and personal development.Start your day with a healthy breakfast in the modern and friendly atmosphere of our restaurant Sunlight.The open fireplace of our Jazz-bar creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your angelo Hotel Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich