We were going to the xmas markets for 4 days and as such wanted a decent hotel that was easy to get to and was close enough to the main attractions. Ticks all the boxes.
Airport : 35 mins by train and hotel is 2/3 mins walk away.
Attractions : Can use the same station to get to the centre. There are 4/5 lines that use this station so will not need to wait more than 5 mins for train and then less than 10 mins to centre or could walk - no more than 2 miles.
Hotel : Clean, friendly and fantastic buffet breakfast - open to 11 at weekends. Definately recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star angelo Designhotel Munich is situated in the Haidhausen district east of the city centre. With a total of 146 rooms and suites, the new lifestyle hotel offers design, individuality and lavish interiors.The excellent location with a direct metro rail link at Leuchtenbergring station guarantees fast and comfortable connections to and from the city centre, the airport or the Neue Messe München fairgrounds.The four conference rooms with a total area of 250 m² feature plenty of natural daylight and offer sufficient space for creativity and personal development.Start your day with a healthy breakfast in the modern and friendly atmosphere of our restaurant Sunlight.The open fireplace of our Jazz-bar creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your angelo Hotel Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich