I went for short weekend break in November 2012 and can speak only positive about my choice of hotel. Located just minute walk from S Bahn station, 10 minutes journey time to city centre. Hotel is brand new, rooms spacious, very comfy, breakfast very tasty, staff friendly, what else to wish? Parking is available at the back of hotel, 8 EUR per night good value. there is large shopping mall next to hotel with choice of supermarkets and other shops.
If you wish to eat outside the hotel, we went to Ostbahnhof and there are several good restaurants within walking distance - we tried Lisboa Bar, you will not fail if you go too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star angelo Designhotel Munich is situated in the Haidhausen district east of the city centre. With a total of 146 rooms and suites, the new lifestyle hotel offers design, individuality and lavish interiors.The excellent location with a direct metro rail link at Leuchtenbergring station guarantees fast and comfortable connections to and from the city centre, the airport or the Neue Messe München fairgrounds.The four conference rooms with a total area of 250 m² feature plenty of natural daylight and offer sufficient space for creativity and personal development.Start your day with a healthy breakfast in the modern and friendly atmosphere of our restaurant Sunlight.The open fireplace of our Jazz-bar creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your angelo Hotel Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich