“One of the best Paragliding Tandem Pilots to fly with!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+49 (0)1778450720
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Paraworth Paragliding is a Tandem Paragliding company that flies passengers over Neuschwanstein Castle (Tegelberg) as well as at the Tegernsee, Brauneck, Bayrischzell,The Eagle's Nest, Breitenberg, Buchenberg, are just some of the sites that they fly regularly. All pilots are DHV (the German Paragliding and Hangliding Authority) licensed and insured. Flights last 20-30 minutes depending on weather conditions. Picture and video service is also available. All necessary equipment is provided: Helmet, Flight suit and Gloves. Passenger weight up to 105 kilos. No experience necessary. Reservations are essential. Safety is the first priority!
Motovun, Istarska, Croatia
“One of the best Paragliding Tandem Pilots to fly with!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Like nowhere else the flight experience of a Paragliding Tandem passenger greatly depends on the pilot. From my 16 years of flying experience and many years as a Tandem pilot myself I can say with utmost confidence that Craig is one of the best Tandem Pilots I have ever met. Friendly, open hearted person with amazing flying skills. His relaxed manner is contagious and one walks away with a big smile. If you were ever thinking of going for it, this is the place and the person to do it with. Enjoy!

Airie Sasha

Visited July 2011

Erlangen, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome flying experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I had a wonderful first tandem flight with Craig. He is really good. Given the weather was not really in our favour and to avoid last moment disappointment, he from the very beginning kept me mentally prepared that we do the flight only if the weather is good. Safety was priority. When in air, he kept checking all the time if I feeling fine. I highly recommend flying with Craig :)

Caracas, Venezuela
“Tandem Flight in Füssen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had an extraordinary experience making a flight over the castle. Everything was well-done. They have the enough experience to flight with all the equipment and all the necessary training.
Be prepare to enjoy and have fun. Craig is always aware of what´s going on with the e-mails and the logistic for the flight. I took the flight with my wife.

Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
“What a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

My girlfriend surprised me with a tandem paraglide at Brauneck, Lenggries. Craig and his team did such a great job. His energy, enthusiasm and experience complimented the breathtaking scenery. This adds an extra dimension to the wonderful views that Bavaria has to offer. I highly recommend this if you are in the area and looking for something that will blow your mind!

Munich, Bayern, Germany
“Flight of my Life”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Definitely the highlight of my exchange in Munich! Craig was really professional, helpful, and clearly very passionate about what he does. He explained to me all about paragliding, and gave me an experience like no other! I brought a couple of friends along, and he made sure that all of us got to fly!! Thanks so much Craig!

Visited February 2012