For me the hotel shines in the location - close to my bussiness partners' offices. It's also very clean and has nice atmosphere. All of this makes me come back, but there are also some low points:
- the hotel sits on a corner of two busy streets, which are busy starting
from 6 or so. Sleeping with open windows is not really an option. Also
- there is no airconditioning in the rooms.
- cable internet is available in the hotel, but for a charge.
- no wifi even in the lobby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Konig Otto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.