My husband and I loved this hotel. The rooms were spacious, updated and spotless. It was about a block from the center of town so it was quiet. It was so nice sitting on our balcony overlooking the Alps! The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast buffet had lots of choices that were fresh and delicious, in fact, the highlight of our stay! It was very convenient and the staff spoke English which made it easy for us too. We would definitely stay here again without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hospitality Alliance AG Deutschland, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your TREFF HOTEL Alpina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen