We stayed here since it was within walking distance to the town and we brought our dog with us. There is a path to walk you dog so no issues there. Parking is assigned - they have blackboards on the walls in front of the spaces and they write your license plate and date of departure on it. So if you leave, you can come back to that spot since it is yours. The parking garage is also underground. You must reserve a space when you book as it is limited parking.
The hotel itself was nice...seemed a little dated or old fashioned but it was clean and had everything we needed.
I think this hotel would be better to stay at in the summer or warmer months because the outside looks gorgeous.
- Also Known As:
- Reindl`s Partenkirchner Hof Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Reindl`s Partenkirchner Hof Hotel
- Reindls Partenkirchner Hof Hotel
- Reindls Partenkirchner Hof Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Partenkirchner Hof
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.