Stayed there 2 nights. This hotel can your option if you want a hotel near train station. Service was basic, also the rooms were basic. WIFI worked well in our room and it was free. Breakfast was great before the skiing day. Nothing bad to say. Basic hotel with good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Königshof Garmisch Partenkirchen. The Hotel Koenigshof Garmisch is centrally located between Garmisch and Partenkirchen at the foot of the Zugspitze, Germany's highest Mountain.The Hotel is centrally located: the best for shopping, parties, the train station and the ski bus is within walking distance. All alpine activities, you can easily and conveniently start from the hotel. Take pleasure in the snow while skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding. Extensive hiking paths of all levels for the family to professionals, playing golf, horseback riding, swimming in crystal clear lakes and discover the cultural treasures of the Bavarian castles world. Or simply enjoy the tranquility, the healthy air of the Bavarian Alps and the magnificent views of the Wettersteinmassiv.We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Koenigshof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Quality Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen