“Restored My Faith” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Grafenwoehr, Germany
“Restored My Faith”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I live on a military base that has a Pizza Hut, and I was thoroughly disgusted with their product to the point I chose to give up on Pizza Hut all together. I'm glad my wife insisted on us trying the Pizza Hut in Garmisch, because it was totally worth it! The pizza is fresh and properly prepared, and you can really taste the difference; I really enjoy this place!

Visited May 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Waited too long!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Over all food was not bad but we waited forever for our boy's pizza .. Just an advice to he management: adults can wait for their meals but children can not. Serve children first !!!!

Visited January 2013
Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany
“Only Pizza Hut for miles...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Let me start by saying that I hate eating at "American" restaurants when travelling in Germany. Give me a schnitzel over a Big Mac any day of the week. However, when you're on vacation and your two-year old gets sick with a 102+ degree fever, the options for eating out (and by "eating out," I mean getting something to go) are severly limited.

We ordered pizzas one night, and they were so good that we went back the next night and ordered as well. It's not what I wanted to eat, but it was good!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Germany
“Some nice and yummy snacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Pizza Hut is not my favorite place to eat out, but on a hot day in Garmisch-Partenkirchen we went by and decided to go in and have a rest. We did not order Pizza, but some snacks (hot garlic bread and the like), which was yummy and inexpensive.

Visited September 2011
Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
“Not an American Pizza Hut”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Although the pizza tastes just like any other American Pizza Hut the atmosphere is anything but American. The inside is a very sit down restaurant that offers very extensive appetizer and dessert menus. The staff is friendly.

I just gave this restaurant three circles simply because if one is in Garmisch there are many better choices for dining.

• Visited July 2011